The best way to get to know us is to visit us at the farm. Take a look around, walk through the woods, find out more about what we are building, how we are producing food and why we are doing it.
We re-open on Friday April 7th. Bread will be available on Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th .
Fri April 7th 9 am to 5 pm
Sat April 8th 9 am to 5 pm
Sun April 9th 9 am to 5 pm
Ordering bread beforehand is always helpful if possible. Thank you. You can email email@example.com or call us at 518 392 0804
There’s nearly always someone around at the farm of course so please call us anytime or stop by to let us know what you need.
Here’s what you might find in the store:
- Fresh farm eggs, whole chickens, pork incl. sausages, bacon, chops, ribs, hams, roasts
- Sourdough and Focaccia – baked every Saturday and Sunday (other times by arrangement)
- Homemade baked goods: cookies, granola, crackers
- Soups, stocks
- Picnic foods
- Jams and preserves … who knows what else – we’re open to suggestions!
- Rolling pins, spoons and spreaders made by Eric from wood around the farm
Where else you can find our produce
- Grazin Diner Hudson
We have also provided for a number of local events including at Omi International Art Center, TEDx Hudson, Columbia Land Conservancy, Glynwood many private parties and family meals.