The best way to get to know us is to visit us at the farm. Take a look around, walk through the woods, find out more about what we are building, how we are producing food and why we are doing it.
MARCH 2017: The farm store is currently operating on limited hours and there will be no bread baked as we take a family break. There’s nearly always someone around at the farm of course so please call us anytime or stop by to let us know what you need: 518 392 0804.
We will re-open in early April.
Here’s what you might find in the store:
- Fresh farm eggs, whole chickens, pork incl. sausages, bacon, chops, ribs, hams, roasts
- Sourdough and Focaccia – baked every Saturday and Sunday (other times by arrangement)
- Homemade baked goods: cookies, granola, crackers
- Soups, stocks
- Picnic foods
- Jams and preserves … who knows what else – we’re open to suggestions!
- Rolling pins, spoons and spreaders made by Eric from wood around the farm
Where else you can find our produce
- Grazin Diner Hudson
We have also provided for a number of local events including at Omi International Art Center, TEDx Hudson, many private parties and family meals.